TALK 5K Trail Run and 1 Mile Family Walk: race description
Time to lace up again on September 24, 2016 at 10:00 a.m. for TALK's 4th Annual 5K Trail Run and 1 Mile Family Walk!
Enveloped in the beauty of the Foundation's 240 acres of land, participants will strive to support TALK's goal of increasing its scholarship resources and intensive programming, as well as raising awareness of its mission: (1) to seek out and create innovative strategies and conduct research to establish new standards in treating students with severe speech and language disorders, including apraxia, and (2) to provide the intensive, integrated academic instruction and therapeutic interventions essential to children coping with these disabling disorders.
1. Top overall male and female winners
2. Top male and female in the following age group categories will win $25.00 gift cards:
g. 70 and up
Why TALK's Trail Run?
1) TALK is the only speech and language school in Pennsylvania, you are helping support our deserving students.
2) The trail, at the Garrett Williamson Foundation, is private property, open to the public only on this day.
3) This is a great family-friendly day, with playgrounds, face painters, clowns, and a few special guests, in a very safe environment!
4)The course is challenging for all runners.
Other races in the city
Fatal error: Call to a member function GetProperties() on boolean in /home/getrun/domains/en.get.run/public_html/bitrix/php_interface/init.php on line 718