RT Marathon "Winter Take"
Attention! This page has been automatically translated
|The race is no longer held|
RT Marathon "Winter Take": video
RT Marathon "Winter Take": race description
Registration opens October 10.
The application form for participation in the competition can be submitted
Registration ends November 21, or earlier if the limit is reached.
Was is the participant who filed the application and paid the entry fee.
The start kits on the day of the race at the start.
Documents for getting a starter pack
For getting a starter kits are required to present the identity document.
When you receive the starter package, the member shall sign a statement in which he disclaims the organizers responsible for any injuries received during competition.
The race will be held in Sosnovka Park, football field.
- 08:30-09:45 bibs the runners
- 10:00 start of the marathon
- 09:00-10:30 results of rooms to participants in the 21.1 km and 10 km
- 10:45-10:55 pre-start warm-up
- 10:50 briefing the participants of the distance of 10 km are 550 metres forward to the start
- 11:00 start of the race 10 km and 21.1 km
- 12:30 awarding of the winners of the race 10 km
- 13:00 awarding of the winners of the race for 21.1 km
- 14:00 awarding of the winners of the distance of 42.2 km
The start-finish town are the results of rooms to the participants, changing rooms, Luggage storage. Near the start zone are the toilets.
Distance: 10km; 21.1 km and 42.2 km.
The competition is held in the format of a double, mixed or single start:
- 2*42.2 km; 2*21.1 km; 2*10 km
- 21,1 + 10; 42,2 + 10; 21,1 + 42,2 - participant's choice
- one distance of 10 km, 21.1 km and 42.2 km on 3 and 4 December
The award ceremony is conducted only for the reserves in the amount of 2 days
The limit on the race: 5 hours.
Requirements for participants
Entry is open to men and women 18 years and older.